Monday, June 27, 2011

My new lens! The Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 !

Woohoo~ My brother just brought me to the Excel Photo Trading, and i bought a new lens and a rechargeable batteries! The price is still consider reasonable lah, but the things is their service is superb, friendly enough than the other camera shop ( which is at prangin mall ). Hee, so lets see what i play with my 35mm! =)

DSC_0057
The 1st shot that i took when i test it at the shop.

DSC_0282
The word nikon is very sharp isn't?

DSC_0298
Nikkor 35mm f/1.8

DSC_0291
Damn like the big big aperture =P

DSC_0229
The 1st photo for my daily swatch, the sharpness can even see the scratch.

DSC_0263
My favorite car from Hotwheels when i was a child. LOL

DSC_0125
The bokeh performances is so lovely~this is a original vivid photo from my nikon. My normal lens sure can't do so.

So my friends was asked me why don't you choose the 50mm? Ya its cheaper but compare to the focal length, 35mm is wider so that's why i'm choose this. So far i have nothing to complain about this lens, the bokeh is awfully with this lens. You can snapping into focus quickly and easily, no doubt it is a one of sharp lens from Nikkor. If you are consider this lens, just go for it, it can give you a lot of surprise.

0 comments: